PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes - Effective Against Viruses and Bacteria
Starting at £2.35
Sani-Cloth Active is a Quaternary Ammonium based formulation, ideal for cleaning and disinfecting around patients and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitives. Sani-Cloth Active are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
PDI Sani-Cloth Active is an alcohol-free disinfectant for use on alcohol sensitive medical devices such as incubators, ultrasound probes and plastic devices. It offers a high level of disinfection but does not replace sterilisation where required. They are quick and easy to use and the controlled dosage ensures disinfection with every use.
- 70% viscose silk
- 30% polypropylene
For disinfecting and cleaning medical equipment, surfaces and instruments in hospitals, nursing homes and dental and cosmetic offices, including surfaces sensitive to alcohol e.g. ultrasound heads.
Sani-cloth Active meets European testing standards for the following:
- Bactericidal - EN1040, EN1276 and EN13697
- Fungicidal - EN1275 and EN1650
- Viral - EN14476, Polio, Hep B, Herpes, Norwalk, Adenovirus and Tb
- Also effective against Bird Flu
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance
- The categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Available as buckets or canisters
Advantages, features & benefits
- Preclean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high-level disinfection.
- Class IIa medical device
- Cleans and disinfects in one
- Alcohol-free disinfectant formulation
- A broad-spectrum disinfectant with fast treatment times
- Good material compatibility
- Suitable for use in high-risk areas (e.g. operating theatres and intensive care units)
For more alcohol-free PDI wipes, have a look at...
|Associated SKUs||PDXP00190 PDXP00188 PDXP00193 PDXP00299-G|