PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes | Quat-Based, Alcohol-Free
Starting at £2.82 £2.35
Sani-Cloth Active alcohol-free quat disinfectant wipes are ideal for one-step disinfection around those with respiratory sensitivities. Disposable and pre-dosed for extra-easy, quick cleaning on the go.
Breathe easy and protect against infection
Broad-spectrum PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes can kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses thanks to their powerful quaternary ammonium formula. The alcohol-free wipes also keep patients and staff safe from breathing in fumes that can irritate sensitive respiratory tracts.
Sani-Cloth Active is one of PDI’s alcohol-free infection control disposables made to provide a solution for healthcare professionals who need quick, effective disinfection without any of the potentially irritating disadvantages of isopropyl alcohol exposure.
These wipes are ideal for cleaning non-invasive medical devices that are sensitive to alcohol, such as ultrasound probes and heads and devices made with some types of rubber or plastic. These wipes can also be used for surface cleaning in environments where people experience breathing difficulties.
Sani-Cloth Active Wipes Formula
The tough, durable wipes are made from 70% viscose silk and 30% polypropylene. The quaternary ammonium-based formulation is capable of killing fungi, bacteria, enveloped viruses, and TB. Some studies have revealed that quat is also effective against SARS-CoV-2.
Quality and safety certification is essential when using infection control products to assure you that you’re maintaining a hygienic environment and protecting those around you. Sani-cloth Active quaternary ammonium disinfectant wipes meet European testing standards for the following:
- Bactericidal: EN1040, EN1276 and EN13697
- Fungicidal: EN1275 and EN1650
- Viral: EN14476, Polio, Hep B, Herpes, Norwalk, Adenovirus, and TB
They are also effective against bird flu.
Advantages of PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes
- The wipes are impregnated with a one-step broad-spectrum disinfectant that cleans and disinfects in one.
- Pre-moistened wipes are coated with an even covering of the quat-based formula, making disinfection easier, faster, and more thorough by using the right amount of product.
- PDI wipes’ green top design makes them readily identifiable as part of the alcohol-free range.
- The tub is also designed to be slim and easy to grab, hold, and carry in just one hand. Alternatively, larger buckets are available.
- Brackets are available to buy here as well. Use a bracket to attach your canister to the wall or a pole for an easier and more hygienic way to grab and use wipes.
- Using disposable wipes helps to promote good hygiene practices as staff are less likely to reuse cloths.
- The welled lid of the tub allows you to store the first wipe without it drying out. The snap-close function keeps wipes moist and clean.
- The tough quat-based formula is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and TB.
- Sani-Cloth Active Wipes are made in the UK to the highest safety and quality requirements; as such, they are CE marked to sell on the UK market.
- The wipes are latex-free and non-linting, so there’s no worry about leaving residual fibres that could irritate the skin or contaminate other things like food.
- Suitable for use in high-risk areas, including operating theatres and intensive care units and nursing homes, kitchens, and respiratory support units.
Where should PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes be used?
For disinfecting and cleaning hard, non-invasive medical equipment, surfaces, and instruments in hospitals, nursing homes, dental clinics, beauty salons, and anywhere alcohol-free wipes are preferred. Sani-Cloth Active Wipes can be used to disinfect medical devices sensitive to alcohol like incubators and ultrasound probes. They can also be used on materials that corrode under alcohol, like some types of plastic and rubber.
Alcohol-free wipes help to protect staff and patients against breathing in fumes that could irritate them, making Sani-Cloth Active Wipes a good choice for respiratory support units, antenatal clinics, nursing homes, and nurseries.
The wipes can also function to pre-clean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high-level disinfection.
About PDI, Infection Control Experts
For unbeatable infection control products 40 years in the making, PDI is the number one choice when you need to fast-track disinfection in healthcare, medical, or nursing settings—without reduction in efficacy. Take a look at the other PDI wipes we sell, including alcohol-based, bleach-based, alcohol and quat-based:
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% General Surface Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% Alcohol Wipes
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth Plus Wipes
- PDI Alcohol Prep Pads
- PDI Sani-Cloth CHG 2% Alcohol Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® Chlor
For personal care, we offer gentle PDI Hygea wipes and pre-dosed washcloths:
- PDI Hygea Hand Wipes
- PDI Hygea Hands & Face Personal Washcloths
- PDI Hygea Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths
- PDI Sensitive Newborn Wipes
And for workplaces, commercial kitchens, offices, and domestic use, take a look at some other products, including alcohol-free detergent wipes:
|Associated SKUs||PDXP00190 PDXP00188 PDXP00193 PDXP00299-G|
|Target Area||General Surfaces|
|Subcategory||Surface Cleaning Wipes|
|Type of Product||General Surface Wipes|
|Alcohol / Alcohol-Free||Alcohol|