PDI Hygea Hand Wipes | Kill 99.99% of Germs
Individually wrapped, sterile antibacterial hand wipes from Hygea made with gentle antimicrobial agents and moisturisers. Kill 99.99% of bacteria and germs to protect patients and clinical staff.
Buy antibacterial hand wipes UK healthcare professionals trust.
Hygea’s medical-grade sanitising wipes offer premium disinfection for those working in healthcare settings or with people at high risk.
Each wipe comes individually wrapped in a foil packet, keeping it fresh and completely sterile until use. The active antibacterial formula is capable of killing 99.99% of harmful microorganisms. From PDI’s Hygea brand, these are some of the best antibacterial hand wipes on the market for convenience and effectiveness.
Place antibacterial hand wipes bulk orders here for busy businesses. We stock packs of 800 sachets for just £45.78, making one sachet only 0.05p per wipe. We also sell smaller 100 wipe boxes for £6.60.
What’s in the Hygea Hand Wipe Formula?
Hygea’s PDI sanitising wipes are made with a formula specially designed to be highly efficient at tackling 99.99% of germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and yeasts. Active antimicrobial benzalkonium chloride 0.05% keeps hands sanitised and remains effective for up to 24 hours.
Many mainstream brand hand sanitiser wipes can cause the skin to dry out and even crack, leading to an increased risk of infection. Hygea Hand Wipes' antibacterial formula is made with multiple moisturising agents, including aloe vera, vitamin E, glycerin, and betaine, to keep skin soft and hydrated despite repeated use.
Check the PDI Hygea Hand Wipes SDS for full details of the product substance.
Key Features of Hygea Hand Wipes
- Each wipe has a light, fresh fragrance.
- Pre-moistened wipes that are ready to use help you maintain good hygiene practices when a sink isn’t near.
- Easy tear opening and easy disposal of the wipes reduce infection risk.
- Clinically and dermatologically tested to meet British standards.
- The wipe formula contains vitamin E, aloe vera, and other moisturisers to help maintain healthy, hydrated skin.
- Each wipe can kill 99.99% of bacteria and germs in seconds and lasts for up to 24 hours.
- The product is free from parabens and natural rubber latex.
Where are PDI Hygea Hand Wipes used?
Hygea industrial antibacterial hand wipes and washcloths are ideal for healthcare and nursing professionals to use in personal care and general infection control. Customers who purchase Hygea Hand Wipes also buy PDI Hygea Hands & Face Personal Washcloths and PDI Hygea Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths.
Thanks to their gentle ingredients, these make good children's antibacterial hand wipes and can be stocked in the school infirmary as antibacterial hand wipes for toddlers, kids, and teens. We also stock extra-gentle PDI Sensitive Newborn Wipes.
Here are some places Hygea Hand Wipes are used:
- In schools, nurseries, and daycare centres.
- In care homes, nursing homes, and residential homes.
- In hospitals, GP surgeries, nurses' offices, and dental clinics.
- In beauty salons, cosmetics and aesthetics clinics, and tattoo and piercing salons.
The PDI Range of Disinfection Disposables
PDI has been developing infection control wipes for over 40 years. Here are some of their other wipes for use in hospitals, surgeries, care homes, schools, infirmaries, and all other places that upkeep a robust infection control protocol:
- Infection Control Disposables
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% General Surface Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% Alcohol Wipes
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth Plus Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes
- PDI Alcohol Prep Pads
- PDI Sani-Cloth CHG 2% Alcohol Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® Chlor
- PDI Easy Screen Cleaning Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® AF Universal Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® Detergent Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth Food Probe Sanitising Wipes
|Associated SKUs||PDXP00377, PDXP00377/100|
|Target Area||Body / Skin|
|Type of Product||Hand Wipes|
|Alcohol / Alcohol-Free||Alcohol|