PDI Sani-Cloth® Chlor | 2-in-1 Detergent & Disinfectant
Sani-Cloth® Chlor antibacterial wipes with bleach to decontaminate high-risk environments. Effective against all spores, including C.difficle and norovirus, and fully virucidal in 60 seconds.
Disposable bleach-based wipes intelligently designed for hygiene in high-risk zones.
For environments where infection control is a number one priority, PDI’s bleach germicidal wipes are made with sodium hypochlorite and surfactant to clean and disinfect, eradicating spores and killing viruses in just 60 seconds.
As a one-step solution, PDI bleach wipes are perfect when you need to clean and disinfect quickly between patient appointments or maintain frequent ambulance cleaning throughout a shift. Keep staff and patients safe and save time with 2-in1 detergent disinfectant wipes.
PDI’s cleaning wipes with bleach are pre-dosed for safety and convenience, eliminating the need to mix anything, which can be dangerous, time-consuming, and potentially inaccurate. The canister keeps the roll of wipes contained, which helps control fumes.
The wipes are made with >5400ppm Sodium Hypochloride (Bleach) and <1% Anionic Surfactant (detergent) to bring you a swift one-step cleaning and disinfecting process. Streamline decontaminating procedures with Sani-Cloth® Chlor wipes. Read the Sani-Cloth bleach wipes SDS for full details on ingredients.
Why choose PDI Sani-Cloth bleach wipes?
- Each wipe is evenly coated in the bleach formula, helping you achieve even coverage when cleaning and preventing overuse of bleach.
- Bleach wipes for C diff. and norovirus are fully virucidal within 60 seconds and effective against all spores.
- The wipes are also effective against bacteria, TB, yeasts, and fungi.
- The product is a cost-effective one-step cleaner and disinfectant, eliminating extra cleaning steps.
- Like all PDI products, PDI Sani-Cloth® Chlor is made in the UK and CE marked to demonstrate high quality and safety assurance levels.
- Low linting wipe material helps achieve a full clean and does not leave any fibres. The formula also leaves no residue on surfaces.
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use with no complicated pre-mixing or activation waiting time.
- Disposable wipes promote hygiene practices and discourage the re-use of cloths.
- Tough and pliable wipes stand up to rough cleaning and make cleaning corners and crevices easy.
- The canister is designed with a deep well in the lid to store the next wipe without allowing it to dry out. The snap-close function keeps the whole roll of wipes fresh until use.
- PDI chlorine wipes are a class llA medical device.
Where can Sani-Cloth bleach wipes be used?
Antibacterial wipes with bleach can be used to kill tough bacteria, viruses, fungi, TB, yeasts, and spores in environments where top hygiene levels are absolutely essential.
- Ambulance interiors.
- Touchpoints in hospitals, GP surgeries, and A&E centres.
- Nursing homes, residential homes, and schools.
- Vaccination centres.
In particular, bleach-based cleaning wipes are sporicidal and can tackle areas at risk of mould growth, such as toilets, sinks, showers, baths, wet rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, countertops, and worksurfaces. Regular use of bleach wipes can help keep spores and fungi under control.
Bleach can corrode or damage certain materials, so it’s best to avoid using the wipes on porous surfaces such as carpets and unfinished wood.
Find other pre-dosed wipes with specific cleaning purposes to meet the needs of your business here, like:
How to use Sani-Cloth® Chlor Wipes:
Use an S-shaped motion to clean the contaminated surface. More wipes may be needed for heavily soiled surfaces.
Disinfect the surface from top to bottom to avoid cross-contamination. Ensure to dispose of the wipe after use and use a new wipe for each new surface.
Refer to the efficacy table below (also found on product packaging) for relevant contact times – this is how long the surface should remain visibly wet. Following this, allow the surface to air dry after disinfection.
Dispose of all used wipes after a single use following waste disposal guidelines.
DO NOT FLUSH. DO NOT MACERATE.
Watch this video to learn more about how to use Sani-Cloth® Chlor Wipes:
Sani-Cloth® Chlor efficacy
|Bacteria||EN 16615||Pseudomonas aeruginosa||60sec|
|EN 16615||Staphylococcus aureus||60sec||2min|
|EN 16615||Enterococcus hirae||60sec||2min|
|EN 13727||Pseudomonas aeruginosa||30sec||2min|
|EN 13727||Staphylococcus aureus||30sec|
|EN 13727||Enterococcus hirae||30sec|
|Yeasts||EN 16615||Candida albicans||60sec||2min|
|EN 13624||Candida albicans||30sec|
|EN 13624||Candida auris||30sec|
|Enveloped Virus||EN 14476||Vaccinia Virus||30sec||60sec|
|EN 14476||Corona,HIV, Hep B & C, SARS, Flu||30sec||60sec|
|Non-enveloped Virus||EN 14476||Norovirus||60sec|
|EN 13704||Bacillus subtilis||5min|
|EN 17126||Bacillus subtilis||15min|
|EN 17126||Bacillus subtilis||15min|
The PDI Range
PDI manufacturers disinfecting wipes for all environments that need to stay clean. Choose from alcohol wipes, quaternary ammonium wipes, CHG wipes and more.
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% General Surface Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth® 70% Alcohol Wipes
- PDI Super Sani-Cloth Plus Wipes
- PDI Sani-Cloth Active Wipes
- PDI Alcohol Prep Pads
- PDI Sani-Cloth CHG 2% Alcohol Wipes
Sensitive Hygea hand, face, and body wipes are ideal for helping patients with personal care or keeping potential infection transmission to a minimum.
Sani-Cloth® Chlor FAQ's
|Pack Size||Pack of 6|
|Type||50 Wipes - Canister|
|Type of Product||General Surface Wipes|