Bandages & Supports
Starting at £68.73
Bandages and supports
A wide range of both adhesive and non-adhesive first aid bandages and supports for a variety of needs, from light support to compression and securing applications.
Sterogauz tubular gauze bandage
The ideal tubular bandage for holding dressings in place on the body.
Steroplast's Sterogauz tubular bandage is a lightweight and stretchy material that holds dressings securely in place. It is easier to apply than flat bandages and provides skin protection under elastic adhesive bandages.
Plastic applicator for Sterogauz
The plastic applicator is designed to make the application of tubular gauze bandages simple and pain-free. Simply slide the bandage over the outside of the applicator and place it over the injured limb and apply the bandage carefully.
Sterogrip elasticated tubular support bandage
Elasticated tubular bandage ranging in sizes to cover ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbow joints.
- Designed to provide support following soft tissue injuries, dislocation, and sprains. Its knitted fabric construction with interwoven elastic fibres ensures excellent support
- The even support and pressure that Sterogrip provides make it ideal for sporting and general injuries
- Requested by the NHS specifically for its quality
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains, and over joints
- Reusable and washable
- 10 metre roll (or retail 1 metre lengths)
- Upper body sizes available on request
Sterogrip - Tubular bandage applicator
Allows easy application over bulky dressings and double layering over painful joints.
Allows for super easy application for tubular bandages.
Durable and very long-lasting product.
Available in small, medium, and large for any injury.