Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings
The most flexible adhesive wound dressing available on the market. Dress a wound in seconds for long-lasting protection no matter where on the body.
|Product code||Size||Pack size||Price||Price per dressing|
|6805||8.6 x 6cm||4 x 25||POA||POA|
|6805/1||8.6 x 6cm||1 x 25||Out of stock||Out of stock|
|6807||6 x 7cm||4 x 25||POA||POA|
|6807/1||6 x 7cm||1 x 25||Out of stock||Out of stock|
|6808||15 x 9cm||4 x 25||POA||POA|
|6808/1||15 x 9cm||1 x 25||Out of stock||Out of stock|
|6806||10 x 9cm||4 x 25||POA||POA|
|6806/1||10 x 9cm||1 x 25||Out of stock||Out of stock|
An NHS-Endorsed Self-Adhesive Wound Dressing
Thanks to our trusted development of wound care and dressings over the past 25 years, our Steroplast adhesive wound dressing product is used throughout NHS hospitals following all types of surgical procedures.
The adhesive wound dressing is a standard and a staple of wound dressings used to dress a wide range of cuts, abrasions, and post-surgery wounds. Nurses love our adhesive island dressings because they make dressing a wound quick and easy for a highly efficient dressing every time.
Ours is the most flexible adhesive wound plaster on the market, helping you secure the dressing in place no matter the location on the body. These adhesive island wound dressings are a perfect choice for areas of the body prone to continuous movement, such as joints, children's wounds, and even pets.
Why choose Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings?
- The dressings are self-adhesive, but removal is not painful.
- Order in packs of either one box of 25 dressings or four boxes of 25, depending on your needs.
- The highly absorbent wound pad draws exudate away from the wound to promote healing.
- Steropore Adhesive Wound Dressings are NHS-approved and endorsed by healthcare professionals.
- They have exceptional stretch and conforming properties for maximum patient comfort, even over joints.
- They are highly flexible and durable, unlikely to come unstuck or tear during heavy movement of the area.
- The dressings are made with hypoallergenic adhesive and materials to prevent irritation, even on sensitive skin.
- Dressings can be used to treat larger wounds where plasters are too small, but other dressings are unnecessarily bulky.
- Dressings come in sterile, individually wrapped packets helping you maintain high hygiene levels and streamline dressing processes.
Whether you need a large adhesive wound dressing or one to cover a small wound, we stock a range of sizes to help you provide an unintrusive dressing. Sizes include:
Who uses adhesive wound dressings?
A sterile adhesive wound dressing is used to maintain a safe, clean environment in which a wound is protected from bacteria and damage from the outside elements. Adhesive wound dressings allow the body to work on healing damaged tissues, while the highly absorbent wound pad works well to draw exudate away from the area, keeping it dry and discouraging maceration.
The skin-friendly, hypoallergenic adhesive makes adhesive wound dressings the number one choice for a child's sensitive skin and are highly recommended for use in schools, nurseries and by childminders.
The flexibility and durability of an adhesive wound also help it stay in place on the skin despite children running around and playing.
In beauty and healthcare generally, an adhesive wound is often chosen to protect an injury while it heals. Adhesive wound dressings are extremely easy and quick to apply, meaning frequent dressing changes are minimally disruptive.
Veterinarians regularly use this type of adhesive wound dressing for dogs, cats, and other household pets, thanks to its high adhesive properties and ease of application. A vet might apply an adhesive wound dressing following stitches or cleaning a wound to prevent the animal from licking or scratching the area, keeping it safe from infection.
|Associated SKUs||6805/1 6806/1 6807/1 6808/1 6805 6806 6807 6808|
|Type of Product||Adhesive Dressings|