Sterogrip - Elasticated Tubular Bandage
Sterogrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage for complete protection of injuries, dressings, joints, and delicate areas of the body. Bandage quickly and get on with daily life, knowing injuries are fully protected for as long as you need.
|Product code||Size||Pack size||Price|
|9506||G||1||£28.08 (£23.40 excl. VAT)|
|9505||F||1||£22.74 (£18.95 excl. VAT)|
|9504||E||1||£20.34 (£16.95 excl. VAT)|
|9503||D||1||£18.30 (£15.25 excl. VAT)|
|9502||C||1||£15.54 (£12.95 excl. VAT)|
|9501||B||1||£13.14 (£10.95 excl. VAT)|
|9500||A||1||£10.20 (£8.50 excl. VAT)|
We supply Sterogrip on special request to the NHS for its quality and dependability.
An elastic tubular bandage is one of the best ways to protect a healing injury or prevent strain on a joint. The tubular shape of the bandage means the soft tissue underneath is gently supported from all angles with a consistent and mild compression.
The seamless bandage will not unravel, droop, or snag with everyday wear meaning the patient can get on with daily life knowing their injury or joint is protected.
Sterogrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage is available in various sizes to cover ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbow joints. Designed to provide support following soft tissue injuries, dislocation and sprains, the knitted fabric construction of our tubular elastic bandage is interwoven with elastic fibres to ensure optimal support.
Benefits of Sterogrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage
- The elastic tubular support bandage comes in a 10-metre length roll, sections of which can be cut to size to suit the individual.
- Tubular elastic bandages stay in place without needing tapes or pins, providing support all the way around a limb or digit.
- The tubular elastic net bandage is quick and easy to apply, especially with the use of our tubular bandage applicator.
- The bandage can be applied in multiple layers for tailored levels of support to sprains, strains, and over joints.
- The bandage is reusable and washable, making it an excellent cost-effective option for personal use.
- Our tubular elastic compression bandage is made from a combination of a cotton rib-stockinette and covered latex rubber for ultimate support and longevity.
- This product is available in a roll in a dispenser carton for extra easy use.
Where to Use Elasticated Tubular Bandage
Elasticated tubular bandages are a favourite in healthcare, first aid, sports, animal care, and many other environments where convenient protection is needed. Applying a tubular elasticated bandage means the patient can get back to work, sports, school, or simply get the consistent protection they need until their body has healed.
In catering and food handling environments like commercial kitchens, factories, delis, and manufacturing plants, blue dressings, plasters, and bandages are required by law for maximum visibility to minimise contamination risks. Using a Sterogrip Blue Elasticated Bandage offers complete dressing protection, conforming close to the body's contours and allowing full mobility making it easier and safer to return to work when handling food.
When to Use Tubular Gauze Bandage
Tubular gauze bandage, sometimes called elastic tubular mesh bandage, is made with a lighter weave gauze material that provides a milder level of compression and greater breathability. Our tubular gauze bandage also comes in narrower 1.5cm and 2.5cm widths making it the perfect tubular elastic finger bandage or toe bandage.
Elasticated Tubular Bandage Size Guide
We offer elasticated tubular bandage sizes to fit digits, arms, legs, and joints on all body areas for adults, children, and animals. Larger upper body sizes are available on request. Give us a call on 0161 902 3030
|Sterogrip A||5cm x 10m||Small child limbs|
|Sterogrip B||6.25cm x 10m||Small/ medium limbs|
|Sterogrip C||6.75cm x 10m||Small arms/ legs|
|Sterogrip D||7.5cm x 10m||Large arms/ legs|
|Sterogrip E||8.75cm x 10m||Legs or small thighs|
|Sterogrip F||10cm x 10m||Large knees or thighs|
|Sterogrip G||12cm x 10m||Large thighs|
|Sterogrip L||30cm x 10m||Large adult body limbs|
Medical-Grade Bandages from Steroplast
Use our Sterogrip Tubular Bandage Applicator to make applying a tubular bandage easier, faster, and pain-free. We also stock a plastic applicator for Sterogauz to be used on fingers. Follow the steps to apply a tubular bandage in our blog.
Our bandages are used by medical professionals in hospitals, GP surgeries, emergency services, first aid, healthcare, veterinary, sports, and paediatrics. Take a look at our full range of bandages and supports here.
- Sterocrepe Crepe Bandage for light compression and use in a wide range of situations to protect healing injuries. Find out how to use a crepe bandage.
- Steroban-Vet to pad and protect the body underneath a cast and create the optimal healing environment.
- Triangular bandage: an essential for every first aid kit. Find out how to use a triangular bandage in our blog
- Sterotrac Skin Traction Kits can be used to fully support and immobilise recovery from joint sprains, strains, and dislocations.
- White open weave bandage for gentle coverage with no compression and optimal air circulation.
- Steroply Conforming Bandage for holding dressings in place without hindering mobility. Find out how to use a conforming bandage in our blog. We also compare conforming bandages vs crepe bandages and compression bandages to help you decide which one to use.
Check out our blog to find out how the elasticated tubular bandage can help ease foot pain
|Conforming Bandage vs Compression Bandage|
|How to Use Tubular Finger Bandage with Applicator|
|Associated SKUs||9502 9503 9504 9500 9501 9505 9506 9513|
|Type of Product||Elasticated Tubular Bandage|
What is the exact material?Question by: Kat on 2020-12-29 11:42:22
The Sterogrip support bandage is made from a combination of a cotton rib-stockinette and covered latex rubberAnswer by: admin on 2021-01-04 01:41:02