Sterogrip - Elasticated Tubular Bandage
Elasticated tubular bandage ranging in sizes to cover ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints
Sterogrip has been requested by the NHS specifically for its quality
Elasticated tubular bandage, ranging in sizes to cover ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbow joints. It is designed to provide support, following soft tissue injuries, dislocation and sprains. Its knitted fabric construction with interwoven elastic fibres ensures excellent support.
The even support and pressure that Sterogrip provides, make it ideal for sporting and general injuries.
- Cost effective, can be cut to size to suit the individual
- Stays in place without the need for tapes or pins
- Quick and easy to apply
- Applicators are available for assistance over bulky dressings or painful joints
- Double layers are used for sprains, strains and over joints
- Ideal as a dressing retention bandage
- Reusable and washable
- 10 metre length roll
- Upper body sizes available on request
|Associated SKUs||9502 9503 9504 9500 9501 9505 9506 9513|