HSE First Aid Kits
HSE Compliant kits are ideal for an office or low-hazard environment and comply with Health and Safety law.
If you're unsure which kind of first aid kit you need, our helpful guide will help you to decide.
Guaranteed compliance with HSE first aid regulations
As injuries at work can be life-threatening, you must be able to reach a kit within 60 seconds.
If your staff are split over more than one floor, you must have at least one kit per floor. First aid kits should be positioned where people see them every day, so that, in the event of an emergency, people will remember where to find them.
We've made it simple because it really doesn't need to be complicated. We give you less choice but guarantee that with a Steroplast kit, you'll be compliant, and on the right side of the law.
- Sizes 1-5, 1-10, 11-20 and 21-50 persons available
- All cases marked with white cross and 'First Aid' for ease of identification
- Complete refills for the kits are available
- Supplied in strong, durable moulded cases with wall bracket
- Hard plastic handle makes the kit easy to carry
- Excellent value with high-quality elements
- Ideal to create a safer workplace
Do you work alone or off-site? Take a look at our HSE Lone Worker First Aid Kit.
|Contents||1 - 5 Person||1 - 10 Person||11 - 20 Person||21 - 50 Person|
|First Aid Emergency Leaflet||1||1||1||1|
|Gloves - Vinyl in pairs||1||1||2||3|
|Plasters - Washproof||10||20||40||60|
|Safety Pins - Pack||1||1||2||2|
|Wipes - Alcohol Free||4||10||10||20|
|Wound Dressing - Eyepad||1||2||4||6|
|Wound Dressing - Medium||3||6||9||12|
|Wound Dressing - Large||1||2||3||4|
|Associated SKUs||8018 8013 8018RP 8019 8019RP 8020 8020RP-1 8129|