Ambu SPUR II Disposable Resuscitator
Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, featuring minimal mechanical resistance.
Environmentally safe and fully disposable
Ambu Spur II is the only single-use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross-contamination.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The unique single shutter valve system
- Integrated handle for user comfort
- Thin-walled compression bag
- SafeGrip surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Medication port
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and "feel"
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety