Sterowash Eyecare Kits
Two different sized first aid kits, dedicated to eyecare, to provide fast and effective treatment and relief to eye injuries.
Reduce the risk of permanent eye damage by treating the injury immediately
Sterowash first aid kit with eyewash contains the essential items needed to flush the eye of dangerous objects or chemicals in an emergency.
An eye wash first aid kit is ideal for worksites containing dangerous liquids, particles and liquids which could enter the eye, causing serious harm to employees.
- Each kit comes in a durable clear polypropylene box
- Easy to find dressings and eyewash
- The kits can be wall mounted for easy access in an emergency situation
- Premier cases keep all items inside dust-free – a must for an eye first aid kit
- Includes shatterproof mirror
28cm x 10cm x 29cm
What's in the eyewash kit?
|Contents||Eye and wound care Kit 1||Eyecare Kit 2||Eyecare Kit 3||Target Area|
|500ml Sterowash bottle||2||2||3||Eye|
|20ml Sterowash pods||10||-||5||Eye & Wound|
Check out our blog to find out how to safely clean out a dog's eyes with our Sterowash
|Associated SKUs||9114 9115 9116|
|Type of Product||Eyewash Stations|