Angled stainless steel forceps used to guide tracheal tubes into the larynx or assist nasogastric tubes into the oesophagus.
Magill Forceps are bent forceps that are specifically designed for use in the mouth-throat area. Their bent shape offers a particularly secure grip, which makes the forceps ideal for removing foreign airway obstructions. Additionally, the medical instruments can be used in anaesthetics to position the tube during nasal intubation or to introduce a stomach tube.
The Magill Forceps are made from stainless steel and can be disinfected and sterilised.
- Aid passage of an endotracheal tube into the larynx
- Aid gastric tube passage into the oesophagus
- Remove foreign bodies for the airway/ pharynx
Advantages, features & benefits
- Twin-bladed tong-like forceps
- Handles for gripping by the user
- Rounded ends for grasping
- Oblique angle between handles and blades to prevent obstruction of the view of the airway during use
Available in two sizes: Adult and Child
|Associated SKUs||WSTE0155 WSTE0178|