Burnshield Burn Blott Sachets - 3.5ml
Easy to apply 3.5ml sachets for instant relief for minor, burns, scalds and sunburn - Cooling gel absorbs and dissipates the heat.
|Product code||Size||Pack size||Price||Price per sachet|
|BD90830/100||3.5ml||1 x 100||£48 (£40 excl. VAT)||£0.48 (£0.40 excl. VAT)|
|BD90830/10||3.5ml||1 x 10||£6.60 (£5.50 excl. VAT)||£0.66 (£0.55 excl. VAT)|
All burn injuries are time-critical, every second counts!
- Immediate effective treatment – soothing, cooling relief for burns, scalds and sunburn
- Provides a protective barrier and prevents the burn from progressing through healthy tissue and causing more damage
- Burn blott sachets 3.5ml - make applying the cooling, soothing gel, nice and easy.
- Absorbs heat providing instant cooling relief, minimising shock and skin damage, halting the burning process
- It is clear and easy to assess the wound, with the non-stick gel not adhering to the wound
- It is a natural anti-bacterial, reducing infection as well as non-toxic, non-irritant and safe to use on children
The Emergency Services have used Burnshield for over 20 years, giving you peace of mind that Burnshield really is the perfect product to treat skin burns effectively.
Suitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd-degree burns.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Far more effective than cold water
- Gel cools, soothes and moisturises
- Helps prevent infection
- Easy to apply
- Contains tea tree oil
- Individual sachets make it ideal to keep in a first aid kit
- Suitable for application to difficult areas
- Ideal for superficial or partial thickness burns
|Associated SKUs||BD90830/100 BD90830/10|