Steroply Conforming Bandage
A high stretch, lightweight bandage for holding dressings in place.
|Product code||Size||Pack size||Price||Price per bandage|
|3052||7.5cm||1 x 12||£5.92||£0.49|
|3051||5cm||1 x 12||£4.80||£0.40|
|3054||15cm||1 x 12||£10.62||£0.88|
|3053||10cm||1 x 12||£7.32||£0.61|
Conforming bandages are very stretchy and, as their name suggests, conform closely to the body's contours. These bandages are ideal for securing dressings in place, particularly on limbs. These bandages are lightweight, fray-resistant and breathable.
Steroply is renowned for its quality - Used throughout the NHS
- Conforms easily to all areas of the body including joints
- Soft edge for comfort
- Highly conformable fit snugly anywhere on the body
- A nylon/viscose construction creates fray resistance
- Light and soft, permitting air circulation
- Individually wrapped for cleanliness
- Available in four sizes
This bandage is essential in healthcare environments for a variety of needs. Check out our veterinary page for more bandages for this specific industry.
|Associated SKUs||3051, 3052, 3053, 3054|
|Pack Size||Pack of 12|