Tournibutton Tourniquet - Pack of 100
The latex free single-use disposable tourniquet.
Reduce the risk of cross-infection with these single-use tourniquets
The Timesco Tournibutton offers protection from cross-infection - as it is effectively impossible to disinfect reusable tourniquets, single-use tourniquets are recommended to protect against cross-infection. The Timesco TourniButton is a single-use tourniquet.
The latex-free TourniButton uses a soft, elasticated material for patient comfort, for larger arms multiple TourniButtons can conveniently be joined together.
Easy to use
The TourniButton is easy to reposition and tighten. It also features a simple single-handed release for quick removal and new ergonomic button design.
This product is competitively priced without compromising on quality.
Dimensions: 37.5 x 2.3cm
Material: Latex-free TPE band
Advantages, features & benefits
- 100 Tournibands supplied in a handy dispensing box
- Single-use and disposable
- Simple to reposition and tighten using button/stud fastener
- Cost-effective without compromising on quality
- Soft elasticated material increased patient comfort
- Button fastener allows for a quick single-handed release
- Huge savings over alternative single-use tourniquets
- The hygienic alternative to traditional reusable tourniquets
|Pack Size||Pack of 100|
|Size||37.5cm x 2.3cm|