Ice Bag for Sports Injuries | Reusable Cold Packs
The handy injury aid, small enough to fit into your gym bag or first aid kit that provides instant pain relief
What is an ice bag?
An ice bag is a handy injury aid that is small enough to fit into any gym bag or first aid kit. Ideal for on-site injuries and direct response, the ice bag allows the user to treat acute or chronic pain and assists in the reduction of pain and swelling during the early stages of injury.
How does it work?
The ice bag is directly filled with either ice cubes, crushed ice or ice water and applied directly onto the wound to reduce pain and swelling. The fabric bag is reusable and moulds to the skin allowing it to be used on moth body parts including the shoulder, elbow, hip, lower back, thigh, knee, calf and ankle.
Understanding cooling therapy:
The practice of using a cooling pack or patch to reduce pain and aid recovery is also known as cryotherapy. Physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals recommend cooling therapy as part of the RICE protocol in the event of trauma or injury to a muscle. It stands for Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation:
- Rest - the muscle should be rested to prevent further strain or injury
- Ice - the muscle should be cooled as quickly as possible with cool therapy applied for at least 20 minutes at a time
- Compression - an elastic compression bandage should be applied to the injury to prevent additional swelling and blood loss
- Elevation - the affected muscle should be raised above the level of your heart to minimise swelling
What kinds of pain can this product help to ease
Deep Freeze Spray can be used for many different kinds of pain that can occur anywhere on the body. Some of the most popular reasons to use this product include:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Minor sports injuries
- During or after exercise
What causes pain in the muscles and joints?
Pain in the muscles and joints can often be attributed to tension, stress, or overuse. Overexercising is a common cause of muscle pain.
Advantages, features & benefits
- 9 Inches long
- Holds 1000 ml of water
- Used to treat onset of muscular sprains, cartilage damage, bruising and general swelling of the joints
- Waterproof bag with a screw top
- Pleated design to conform closely to body contours for comfort
- Soft, comfortable fabric
|Type of Product||Ice Packs|