Soft, flexible thermosensitive medical grade PVC Endotracheal Tubes designed to provide less risk of patient trauma.
How it is used
An endotracheal tube is a flexible plastic tube that is placed into the trachea (windpipe) to help a patient breathe. The endotracheal tube is then connected to a ventilator, which delivers oxygen to the lungs. The process of inserting the tube is called endotracheal intubation.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Soft, flexible thermosensitive medical grade PVC
- ISO standard 15mm connector
- Atraumatic rounded tip with murphy eye
- Pilot balloon clearly marked with size
- Radio opaque sideline
- Clearly marked insertion guidelines with 2cm vocal cord markings
- Sterile, individual sachets