Microporous Tape - Spool and Cap - 8 Packs of 12
Retail packaged microporous tape, stored on a simple to use and store spool and cap.
Currently used on contracts by hospitals throughout the UK
- Porous white paper tape
- Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin to hold dressings in place on the body
- Tears easily by hand
- Easy to store spool and cap system
- Conforms easily
- Low allergy
- 2.5cm x 5m rolls
Suitable for adults and children
How to use
- Gently clean the wound under running water and dry thoroughly
- Cover wound with a dressing, and attach with tape
- Apply a clean dressing regularly until the wound heals
- If the wound does not appear to heal, or bleeding continues, seek medical advice
- Use only once
- Store in a cool dry place
Are you part of the national COVID-19 vaccination programme? Our full range of vaccination centre essentials includes more injection equipment, post-injection disposables and PPE.
See our blog post for a full checklist of our vaccination essentials, and more information on how to keep your vaccination programme running smoothly.
|Dimensions||L29.5 W17 H21.5cm|
|Pack Size||8 Packs of 12|