Ferno Saver Evacuation Chair
Designed for use in an emergency when you need to get somebody down and out of a building.
This chair provides the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation.
Designed to meet the needs of 'The Regulatory Reform Order 2005' and 'The Equality Act 2010', this chair should ideally sit on each floor stairwell, ready for action.
The Ferno Saver Evacuation Chair is the total solution for any emergency evacuation situation. It glides down stairs easily and smoothly to ensure no heavy lifting or manual handling is required.
This Saver Safe chair should be in multi-storey public buildings, shopping centres, sports arenas, offices and care homes, in fact anywhere where peoples safety is the responsibility of others.
- Improved operator control and comfort - easy-grip rubber sleeves around the upper and lower handles make the initial descent downstairs much easier when positioning the chair onto the first step
- Reassuring patient safety - removable, adjustable head pad and comprehensive patient retaining straps to enhance comfort and security
- Better manoeuvrability - wide rear kickstand adds strength and stability on the rear castors preventing tipping of the chair
- Easy storage - lightweight, with compact profile it comes with wall bracket, dust cover and user guidance signage
- Simple to clean, maintain and replace - removable seat cover with zips situated on the underside
- Lateral transfers made easy to another device - seat cover design wraps around the side tubes giving the patient an optimum seated position.
|Height open (folded)||1334mm (1030mm)|
|Load limit||180kg/ 28st/ 396lbs|