Easy Cap End Tidal CO2 Detector
A trusted method to confirm correct endotracheal tube placement, the CO2 detector monitors ETCO2 levels with breath to breath response on endotracheal tubes.
That extra measure of safety for endotracheal intubation
The Easy Cap detector is simply attached to the endotracheal tube and begins to monitor ETCO2 levels with breath to breath response. Between inspiration and expiration, a colour change helps you to verify proper tube placement within seconds. It also allows you to monitor ETCO2 during CPR.
This easy-to-use CO2 detector attaches directly to the ET tube and responds quickly to exhaled C02, by changing from purple to yellow. Whether you're intubation patients in the ED, the ICU, or the field, the CO2 detectors are an economical yet invaluable airway management tool.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Confirms correct endotracheal tube placement
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with quick display change
- Display window provides visual feedback from breath to breath
- Breath-to-breath response
- Constant visual feedback for up to two hours