Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
£30.00 £24.00 £20.00
Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Make sure you protect yourself with PPE made to British Standards. Your best protection against viruses & bacteria.
Understanding mask differences
Intended use and purpose
Personal applications and other industries such as mining, construction, and painting
These medical-grade masks are perfect for healthcare use. They are also ideal for public spaces.
NHS guidelines stipulate FFP3 face masks for virus and bacterial infection control, making them perfect for healthcare and personal use.
Bacterial filtration efficacy
|Captures 95% of bacteria||Captures 98% of bacteria||Captures 99% of bacteria|
Advantages, features & benefits
• Multilayer protective structure - non-woven inner layer
• Soft and comfortable with elastic ear loops
• 3D design fits over nose and mouth securely when fitted correctly
• High-quality nose bridge which can be adjusted to fit
• Medical-grade premium quality
• Type IIR with a splash-resistant layer to protect against bodily fluids
• Lightweight and comfortable to wear with skin-friendly fabric
• Includes a hydrophobic layer, a filter layer, and a hydrophilic layer
• Soft inner material provides great comfort throughout the day
• Adjustable nose clip provides greater protection for the entire day
• Includes synthetic bands that are latex-free
• The exhalation valve offers greater comfort during the working day
These disposable face shields are ideal for infection prevention and control, as they can prevent you from spreading and catching germs.
These specialised wearables are ideal for preventing contact with an infectious agent or body fluid.
Long Sleeve Gown