Make your business COVID-19 Secure
PPE and infection control products are incredibly vital right now. It is important that your company is kept COVID-19 secure and that you and your employees are clean, safe and free from Coronavirus. We have a range of products that are effective against Coronavirus and can prevent you from catching or spreading the virus, as well as brand new protection packs that have been specifically designed to be COVID secure. Check them out below!
Wipes - Effective against Coronavirus
Recently proven to be effective against Coronavirus and the flu, these individually wrapped antibacterial patient care wipes are ideal for protecting patients and clinical staff. You can carry them around in your pocket and easily dispose of them. The wipes can kill 99.9% of bacteria and germs in seconds, meaning any risk of infection is reduced.BUY IT NOW
These alcohol-free, multipurpose disposable disinfection wipes are ideal for cleaning non-porous hard surfaces and non-invasive medical devices, with a low contact time of 30 seconds - 2 minutes. They are the best alternative to other wipes such as Clinell universal wipes and are effective against:
- Enveloped viruses
- Non-enveloped viruses
PPE - Effective against Coronavirus
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the UK Government has made it mandatory to wear face masks on public transport, in hospitals and in shops. Steroplasts disposable type II R surgical face masks are made from 3-ply, skin-friendly fabric. They cover up the mouth and nose, and the ear loops make them comfortable and easy to wear. The masks have been designed to help prevent particles from entering the body through the nose or mouth, and are ideal for use in public spaces. They are highly effective against Coronavirus.BUY IT NOW
These disposable face shield visors are ideal for preventing the spread of airborne viruses and are effective against Coronavirus. The full-face visors are transparent, making them optically clear and have no hearing restriction. They have an elasticated band making them adjustable so they are secure and fit. They can protect workers who have close contact with others, such as people who work in shops, from spreading or catching viruses.BUY IT NOW
These disposable particle filtering KN95 masks provide protection against particles such as pollen, dust and bacteria, and prevent them from entering the body through the mouth and nose. They have a multilayer protective structure that can capture 95% of tiny particles and can prevent you from spreading and catching viruses and infections, such as Coronavirus. They are ideal for use in public spaces, such as public transport and shopping centres.BUY IT NOW
This forehead digital thermometer is the best on the market. It will alert you if your temperature is too high with its audible fever alarm, which is triggered if you have a temperature over 38.6°C.
How to use a non-contact thermometer:
Place the thermometer 3-5cm away from your forehead and press the 'scan' button. Using infrared technology it will measure your temperature and it will appear on the easy to read LCD screen. The colour of the screen will indicate whether your temperature is too low, high or good.
Are non-contact thermometers accurate?
This thermometer gives an accurate temperature reading to +/- 0.2°C, in the range 35°C - 42°CBUY IT NOW
Personal Protection Kit Bundles- Effective against Coronavirus
The sprays, gels and wipes PPE kit is ideal for keeping hard surfaces disinfected and hands clean. It can provide work safe practices to protect yourself and limit the spread of infection. The pack includes:
- Steroclenz Rapid 500 - This disinfectant spray can kill up to 99.999% of germs in seconds and is a solution for rapid cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces.
- Stero-San antibacterial hand sanitising rub- Steroplasts alcohol hand sanitiser gel that contains 70% alcohol and is an ideal alternative to soap and water.
- 25 PDI Hygea hand wipes - These wipes can kill bacteria and germs on hands in seconds and can be easily disposed of, reducing the risk of infection.
- Pack of 40 PDI Sani Cloth universal wipes - These are disposable disinfection wipes, ideal for non-porous hard surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
Ideal for keeping protected against viruses and infections, this protection pack can provide work safe practices to protect yourself and limit the spread of infection. The pack includes:
- 10 face masks - These are ideal for use in public areas such as public transport. They can prevent you from breathing in infectious small particles. They also stop you from spreading diseases as it catches particles produced by breathing, coughing and sneezingGloves
- These can prevent your hands from touching surfaces which could possibly have infections and diseases on them.
- 10 individual finger cots - These are ideal for protection against office phones, computer keyboards, door access keypads vending machines and door handle
Proven to kill 99.999% of germs within 30 seconds!
A range of chlorine, alcohol and alcohol-free wipes for cleaning surfaces and equipment.
NHS approved: Vitally important in the NHS’s defence against all super-bugs and supplied in a choice of soft pack or canister.
Effective against Coronavirus
- All canisters and soft packs are colour codes for easy identification.
- Tested to European norm EN14476
- Click the product links below to be taken to their respective pages
Soft pack of 200 wipes
Canisters of 200 wipes
Chlorine 50 wipes
PDI wipes can be used on all types of surfaces and equipment:
- Table tops
- Door handles
- Bed frames
- and many other surfaces.
- Blood pressure cuffs
- Walking frames
Our range of PPE is being updated on an ongoing basis.
To save you time, we will contact you to let you know when various items become available.
Please fill in the form below to ensure you are on our priority list: