Sterotape-Z.O. Zinc Oxide Tape
Starting at £9.95
The rigid, adhesive tape that is used to strap up and strengthen joints to prevent sporting injuries
Now with a serrated edge - making it easier to tear into strips
Sterotape-Z.O. is the ideal product for use in boxing, mma, tennis, rock climbing, rugby or any other high impact sports.
- Non-stretch zinc oxide strapping
- Provides rigid support even under extreme stress
- Excellent skin-friendly zinc oxide adhesive
- Guaranteed directional support and immobilisation
- Ultra-strong, easy to apply and extremely comfortable
- Tears easily by hand along both length and width
- No scissors required
- Conforms well to body contours
- 5m and 10m rolls
- 1.25cm, 2.5cm, 4cm and 5cm widths
This robust zinc oxide tape is great for application for longer term treatment of injuries, including Plantar Fasciitis
How to use zinc oxide tape for Plantar Fasciitis treatment:
Taping and strapping helps to stabilize the plantar fascia, reducing the amount of movement the ligament does and giving it time to heal.
- Rest the leg on a table or flat surface, ensuring the foot is clean and dry.
- Apply tape horizontally around the metatarsal area (ball of the foot).
- Wrap a piece of tape around the heel, connecting each end to the ball of the foot.
- Wrap another piece around the back of the heel and place the ends of the strip across the sole of the foot – forming an X shape in the center of the arch.
- Repeat this 3 times to create a rigid support.
- Cover the rest of the foot in horizontal strips of tape to cover all of the skin apart from the toes.
See our blog for more information about Plantar Fasciitis and how it can be treated.
|Associated SKUs||4051 4052 4050 4053 4056 4057 4058 4059|