Wound Dressings - Steropore, Adhesive
Starting at £3.95
The most flexible adhesive wound dressing available on the market - used for the treatment of wounds, cuts and grazes.
Used throughout NHS hospitals following all types of surgical procedures
These large sterile dressings have the benefit of a hypoallergenic adhesive with excellent adhesion, making it perfect for dressing parts of the body prone to continuous movement e.g. joints. They can be used to treat wounds as they create a protective environment around the wound to promote the healing process. The highly absorbent wound pad works well to draw exudate away from the wound, keeping it dry and safe from infection.
The skin-friendly adhesive makes them the number one choice for a child's sensitive skin, and are highly recommended for use in schools, nurseries and by childminders.
- NHS approved
- Extremely flexible
- Self securing with comfortable removal
- Can be used to treat larger wounds
- Conforms to the body for maximum patient comfort
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Exceptional stretch and conforming properties
- Protects wounds from germs and bacteria
- Sterile - individually wrapped
- Highly absorbent wound pad
- 1 pack of 25 dressings or 4 packs of 25
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged
- Store in a cool dry place
Available in retail packaging - See Large Plasters
|Associated SKUs||6805/1 6806/1 6807/1 6808/1 6805 6806 6807 6808|