Small First Aid Kit
A small first aid kit is suitable for treating a range of injuries, including cuts, scratches, sprains and bleeding.
The best small first aid kit for everyday injuries
The small first aid kit is suitable for treating a range of injuries, including cuts, scratches, sprains and bleeding. The small nylon bag can be easily stored in the home or workplace or taken with you when travelling for complete peace of mind.
Achieve guaranteed compliance with HSE first aid regulations with a Steroplast small first aid kit.
Features, Advantages & Benefits
- HSE compliant kit contents
- Supplied In durable zip-up nylon bag
- All cases marked with a white cross and 'First Aid' for ease of identification
- Complete refills for the kits are available
- Excellent value with high-quality elements
- Small first aid kits are ideal to create a safer workplace
Small first aid kit contents
A small first aid kit list should contain the essential first aid provisions to treat at least one individual. This kit has the capacity to treat individuals or small teams of up to 5 people, and kit refills can be purchased to keep your kit fully stocked and ready for the next emergency:
|Contents||1 - 5 Person|
|First Aid Emergency Leaflet||1|
|Gloves - Vinyl in pairs||1|
|Plasters - Washproof||10|
|Safety Pins - Pack||1|
|Wipes - Alcohol-Free||4|
|Wound Dressing - Eyepad||1|
|Wound Dressing - Medium||3|
|Wound Dressing - Large||1|