Schiller FRED Easyport AED
The small and lightweight semi-automatic defibrillator that can even fit into your coat pocket
Schiller FRED Easyport AED: The smallest and lightest AED available on the market...
The world's first pocket-sized defibrillator which - given its size - meets all requirements of a standard AED.
Increase your chance of survival relating to ventricular fibrillation and tachycardia by reducing the response time for treatment with this pocket sized defibrillator which can be kept with you at all times.
Key Product Features
- Ultra-lightweight design
- The semi-automatic unit will administer a shock at the push of a button
- Provides helpful step-by-step text guidance
- Voice prompts to assist the user and help keep them calm throughout
- Configurable adult and paediatric energy settings
- High-res LCD screen shows patient ECG data
- Automatic switch to paediatric energy level when paediatric electrodes are connected
- Memory card records event data and 30 minutes of ECG
- 100% confidence as the unit runs an automatic self-test when switched on
- Average IPX4 dirt and water resistance
- Carry in your coat pocket, on your belt or in your First Response Kit
|Each defibrillator comes complete with:|
|2 x Batteries|
|1 x Set of adult pads|
Who can use the Schiller FRED Easyport AED?
FRED easyport is the ideal companion for physicians and hospital/ care staff. It can be used by risk patients and their family members, as well as others trained in early defibrillation. It is perfect for those who must have a defibrillator, but have limited space for a larger device.
The manual override feature allows doctors can override the AEDmode and decide whether they want to deliver the shock or not.
Device Specifications for the Schiller FRED Easyport AED:
|13cm x 13cm x 3.5cm|
Weight 0.49kg including battery
If you need more information, please call our sales team on 0161 902 3030.