Sterowash - Eyewash 500ml Bottle
The emergency sterile eye wash bottle with a twist off top, which makes Sterowash ready for use in seconds!
To lessen the risk of permanent damage caused by eye injuries, it is important to treat eye injuries immediately and seek medical advice as soon as possible. It's vital to use a sterile eyewash in the event of an eye injury, and equally as important when treating a wound. The Steroplast saline solution 'Sterowash' treats both, and is available on Drug Tariff
Why use eyewash?
A complete range of emergency eyewash is available to enable you to comply with the ACOP L74 health and safety (first aid) regulations. "If mains tap water is not readily available for eye irritation, at least a litre of sterile water or saline (0.9% w/v) in sealed, disposable containers should be provided. Once the seal has been broken, the containers should not be kept for reuse. The container should not be used after the expiry date."
Sterowash is so much safer than tap water, but why?
- Possible bacterial infection from contaminated water
- Potential eye irritation by chlorine and chemicals
- Natural objection to cold water reaction
- Physical problems associated with placing the eye under a tap or into a sink
Saline solution PH Eur 0.9% w/v
The Steroplast saline solution is specifically balanced to ensure no irritation when absorbed into the body.
Ideal for all sports cuts and injuries
- A topical, sterile eyewash solution, containing Sodium Chloride BP 0.9% w/v in purified water BP
- No antimicrobial agent or other substance has been added
- The product is sterile and pyrogen free
- Sterile eyewash solution may be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes and for removing chemical splashes from the body
- Delivery tracked online
- Next Day Delivery
Add to your quote list
0 items in your quote listGet a quote
Need help choosing the right product?
Call us: 0161 902 3030
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org