Sterotrac Skin Traction Kit
Gain and maintain bone alignment after dislocation, to correct mild deformity and relieve back pain
What is Sterotrac used for?
- Skin traction can be used to gain or maintain bone alignment, as in a dislocation or fracture
- To secure immobilisation of an inflamed or injured joint
- To correct mild deformity
- To relieve pain
- It is a valuable means of applying traction to a limb and is free from certain risks associated with skeletal traction
- Skin traction may be used for long-term treatment or until such time that surgical procedures have been determined
Adhesive Skin Traction Kit
The extension strapping in the Sterotrac kit is coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive, making it ideal for use on patients who react to zinc oxide or rubber-based adhesives.
The lightweight retaining bandage is specially designed for the kit. It comes with a soft foam strip which protects the foot, and a spreader plate with weight carrying cord for use either with fixed or balanced traction.
Non-adhesive Traction Kit
A specially developed ventilated traction bandage is used in the Sterotrac kit, which, in conjunction with the high-quality retaining bandage, eliminates the need for adhesive extension strapping.
It comes with a soft foam strip to protect the foot, plus a spreader plate with weight carrying cord for use either with fixed or balanced traction.
- Delivery tracked online
- Next Day Delivery
Add to your quote list
0 items in your quote listGet a quote
Need help choosing the right product?
Call us: 0161 902 3030
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org