iPAD Saver Defibrillator
NF1200 semi-automatic and NF1201 fully-automatic automatic external defibrillators
iPAD Saver available as the NF1200 Semi-Automatic and NF1201 Fully-Automatic AED
- Designed for use by any individual, with or without training
- Easy to operate with clear vocal and visual prompts and instructions
- Less than 10 second charge time from shock advised ECG analysis
- Emergency services handover information provided by i-button
- Lithium manganese battery typically provides a 5 year life or minimum of 200 shocks
- Robust unit has a 5 year warranty
- iP54 rated for protection against water ingress and dust
- Assurance provided through daily self-tests
- Dimensions: 81mm x 220mm x 281mm
- Weight: 2.4kg including pads and battery pack
The clear and simple verbal instructions guide the user (with or without first aid knowledge). The unit will automatically analyse if-and-when a person needs defibrillation. If this is required the fully-automatic device will warn the user and provide the shock itself, the semi-automatic device will prompt the user to press the shock button.
Defibrillator comes complete with adult electrode pads and battery, click here for replacement pads and accessories.
- Delivery tracked online
- Next Day Delivery
Add to your quote list
0 items in your quote listGet a quote
Need help choosing the right product?
Call us: 0161 902 3030
Email us: email@example.com