Accident Report Book
Steroplast's HSE and GDPR compliant accident reporting book, a must have for any business, it's the law!
BRAND NEW - Fully HSE compliant - Keep a report of all company accidents and store the information securely, complying with GDPR guidelines
- The newly designed Accident Report Book has been designed to allow organisations to record work-related injuries simply, whilst protecting the privacy and personal information of employees.
- A valuable, must-have document as part of your companies health and safety procedures
- Complies to all EU general data protections regulations (GDPR)
- Perforated report pages allow each record to be removed once completed and then securely stored in compliance with GDPR
- The book includes simple and easy to follow instructions for both employers and employees
- Complies with current Health and Safety legislation, including RIDDOR, GDPR and HSE standards
- Each A4 accident book contains 40 perforated report forms
A change in law on April 2012 states: If a worker sustains an occupational injury resulting from an accident, their injury should be reported if they are incapacitated for more than seven days. There is no longer a requirement to report occupational injuries that result in more than three days of incapacitation, but you must still keep a record of such injuries.
- Delivery tracked online
- Next Day Delivery
Add to your quote list
0 items in your quote listGet a quote
Need help choosing the right product?
Call us: 0161 902 3030
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org