Macintosh and Miller Laryngoscope Blades
Laryngoscope blades used for endotracheal intubation.
Offering easier access and a better view whilst minimising the risk of dental injury
- Premium metal-encased LED light source gives a super bright cool light
- Full-length blade spatula and ET tube guide surface
- Superb light output with no heat created
- Triple sprung ball bearings give a secure fit
- Re-usable on the same patient
- LED light source gives a cool, super-bright light with full blade spatula and ET tube guide surface
What is the difference between Miller and Macintosh blades?
The Macintosh blade is curved, and the tip is inserted into the vallecula
The Miller blade is straight, and it is passed so that the tip lies beneath the laryngeal surface of the epiglottis