iPAD-SP1 - Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
With simple operations and easy maintenance, the iPAD SP1 is a solid and reliable defib that has and continues to save lives.
The iPAD-SP1 will redefine your expectations of a defibrillator
- User-friendly guidance and voice prompts
- Simple switch between adult to child mode without changing pads
- Pad indicator illustrates if pad needs replacing
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching
- Voice prompts automatically adjust to be heard over noisy environments
- Provides 'handover' information to an ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Pads are compatible with front line NHS Ambulance Services equipment
- Lithium battery is disposable with an expected 5 year (in standby) lifetime
- 7 year warranty
- Free upgrade to unrivalled 10 year warranty upon registration
The iPAD has many new innovative features including pre-connected smart electrodes, "i" button technology, but most of all, its designed to be used by minimally trained individuals.
When to use a defibrillator
Over the past few years, more and more defibrillators have been in public places to give people a greater chance of survival when cardiac arrest strikes. The below video explains when you should use a defibrillator:
How to use an AED
When someone goes into cardiac arrest every second counts. Although an Automatic External Defibrillator can be used by anyone, knowing what to do beforehand and being prepared is invaluable. Watch the video below for the steps on how to use an AED:
What is the difference between the semi-automatic and fully automatic models?
There is only one difference between the two AEDs. If in an emergency situation a shock was necessary, the semi-automatic model would prompt the user to press the button to deliver the shock. Whereas, the fully automatic AED is designed to skip this step and automatically deliver the shock required.
Check out the fully-automatic iPAD SP1 here.
If you need more information, please call our sales team on 0161 902 3030.
iPAD SP1 accessories
Check out some accessories for the iPAD SP1:
|Type of Product||Semi-automatic Defibrillators|