iPAD Saver Defibrillator
NF1200 semi-automatic and NF1201 fully-automatic automatic external defibrillators.
iPAD Saver available as the NF1200 Semi-Automatic and NF1201 Fully-Automatic AED
- Small and lightweight makes it easy to carry
- Easy to operate with clear vocal and visual prompts and instructions
- Less than 10 second charge time from shock advised ECG analysis
- Emergency services handover information provided by i-button
- Lithium manganese battery typically provides a 5 year life or minimum of 200 shocks
- Robust unit has a 5 year warranty
- I-button provides handover information to Emergency Services
- Highest iP54 rating for protection against water ingress and dust
- Assurance provided through daily, weekly and monthly self-tests
- Non polarised pads for quick and easy placement
The unit will automatically analyse if-and-when a person needs defibrillation. If this is required the fully-automatic device will warn the user and provide the shock itself, the semi-automatic device will prompt the user to press the shock button.
The IPAD Saver has an internal memory of maximum 5 events with a maximum duration of 5 minutes each, the IrDA port allows data to be sent and received to and from the PC. It also comes with 1 set of adult electrode pads, battery and 5 year warranty, click here for replacement pads and accessories.
Who can use the iPAD Saver Defibrillator?
This device cannot be operated incorrectly, making it ideal for use by individuals without any first aid knowledge in case of an emergency. It's user-friendly operation and instructions means that supervision isn't neccessary with the use of this device, increasing it's ability to save lives. The clear and simple verbal instructions guide the user (with or without first aid knowledge).
Device Specifications for the iPAD Saver Defibrillator
|Dimensions||81mm x 220mm x 281mm (Width x Length x Height)|
|Weight||2.4kg (Including pads and battery pack)|
|Associated SKUs||1734 1735|