Vinyl protective finger covers, used to keep dressings clean and dry, ideal for use in the catering industry.
|Product code||Size||Pack size||Price||Price per finger stall|
|2007M||Medium||1 x 10||£4.50||£0.45|
|2007L||Large||1 x 10||£4.50||£0.45|
The blue fingerstall must be used in food handling environments to ensure food hygiene regulation compliance
The finger stall will protect finger injuries by keeping bandages clean and dry, they are comfortable to wear, allowing all day protection. Ideal for use in food and catering environments as well as for everyday protection of finger injuries.
How to use a finger stall
- Dress the injury with a plaster or bandage
- Place the plastic cap over the finger
- Extend the plastic strap to tie around the wrist and secure the finger stall in place
Please note that the finger stall is not intended for extended periods of wear as this could reduce air circulation.
- Ideal for protecting cuts, burns and blisters on the fingers
- Blue finger stalls are a requirement in food handling environments, following the food hygiene legislation
- Vinyl cover with secure tie-on fasteners
- Holds dressings in place
- Protects finger from further injury or infection
- Keeps bandages clean and dry
- Available in various sizes
|Associated SKUs||2007L 2007M|
|Pack Size||Pack of 10|