Ferno Scoop 65 EXL Stretcher
The scoop stretcher that splits into two sections to create easy access to awkward spaces.
It is ergonomically designed from high strength aluminium and precision mouldings, making it lightweight with considerable strength.
The biggest advantage of the ScoopTM is that it enables easy access to awkward low spaces and makes the movement of the body easy in confined areas.
Advantages, features & benefits
- It can be split into two pieces
- The materials used are resistant to corrosion, heat, cold and body fluids
- Seamless construction makes cleaning easy
- Twin safety lock hinges allow for fast uncoupling of one or both ends
- Includes 4 x Bio safe speed clips
- Designed to work with the Combi Head Immobiliser - making it totally X-Ray translucent and MRI compatible
- Easy to store - designed to save on valuable ambulance space
- Easy to clean and durable
- Ergonomic operator handles - designed to support correct posture for lifting
- Adjustable length - telescopic tubes allow length adjustments to fit patients of various heights
- Orthopaedic stretcher
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined spaces
- Head section is recessed to maintain proper neutral alignment of the C-Spine
- Engineered polymer construction means smooth quiet transport
- CEN compliant
|Associated SKUs||WSTE0294 1277|