The Corius Seal is a 20 x 15cm non-sterile adhesive hydrogel wound dressing, designed to cover and protect acute wounds whilst absorbing wound exudate.
The Corius Seal can cover both large and small wounds and features removable silicone-coated plastic liners, allowing users to apply it easily to patients. It can be used for up to 24 hours and is easily removed.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Hydrogel adheres to the skin allowing the seal to stick, yet is still easily removable
- Removable plastic liners aid with easy application
- Non-woven spunlace backing is flexible, allowing users to move the dressing until it is positioned in the right place
- Hydrogel absorbs wound exudate, helping to prevent skin maceration
- Robust performance under extreme environmental conditions
- Covers and protects acute wounds, which helps to prevent further harm and lowers the risk of infection
- The dressing is made from breathable materials
- Natural rubber latex-free
|Size||20cm x 15cm|
|Subcategory||Trauma Bandages & Dressings|
|Type of Product||Wound Seals|