The S.T.A.T. Tourniquet or Smart Tactical Application Tourniquet was designed for the treatment of catastrophic bleeding.
See the video below, which highlights just how fast and simply this can be applied:
It is the perfect solution for mass casualty incidents as it can be applied simply and effectively within 5 seconds. It can be used on limb sizes as small as 20mm, which allows it to be used on adults, children and even dogs. Once applied the tourniquet will significantly reduce the loss of blood from traumatic and catastrophic bleeding.
S.T.A.T. Tourniquet features
- Timer – On the tourniquet itself is a Timestrip Timer which starts to count once activated. Allowing a doctor or surgeon to know exactly how long the device has been on the individual. The timer is waterproof an and requires no batteries.
- Precision Tightening – The tourniquet allows for precise tightening of 2 millimeter increments.
- Visible Instructions – Instructions of use are printed directly onto the tourniquet itself and the intuitive design allows anyone to use it.
- Release Lever – The highly visible lever allows it to be removed simply.
- Locking – The automatic self locking system makes sure the tourniquet holds in place.
- Finger Loop – The loop in the strap allows for extra grip when applying and tightening.
- Compact – The rolled up design fits into any kit or bag. Alternatively, up to 50 can be preloaded onto a carabiner for rapid responders on mass casualty incidents.
This single use product is CE marked and is completely latex free.