The Blizzard Survival Bag is a full sized sleeping bag which comes sealed in a pack the size of a book. The bag provides warmth and shelter, anywhere at anytime.
Watch the video below, which shows you how the reflexcell material works and how the bag is used in an emergency situation:
The Survival bag is made from Reflexcell, this material blocks heat loss better than any other emergency blanket product. The bag contains elastic which hugs the body to create even more warmth. The bag is sealed at the bottom end and the top has a drawstring cord to ensure a good seal can be created. This all works together to provide total warmth and shelter in an emergency situation.
Blizzard Survival Bag features
- The Blizzard bag is a high performance insulating survival blanket
- Created using a 3 Reflexcell layer material
- Top can be closed using the drawstring cord to create a hood
- Large bag will fit a fully clothed large adult
- Reusable – Bag can be folded back to size and restored for another use
- Drawcord seal has a spring toggle to make it easy to fasten
- Bag is completely CT and X-Ray compatible
- 7 Tog – providing unrivaled thermal quality
- Resealable closure, allows for easy access
- Waterproof and windproof
Pack Size: 24cm x 11.5cm x 5cm
Open Size: 23m x 0.79m
- The Blizzard bag is rapidly becoming the choice of standard equipment by the military, emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities and rescue teams.
- It is the perfect piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations, especially during severe weather.
- Should be carried during outdoor sports; walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the bag in case of accidents.
- The lightest, most compact option for planned bivouacs whilst backpacking, mountaineering, caving, adventure racing.