Customer Service and Sales Associate
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a proactive and driven individual to support a busy sales team! The ideal candidate will have previous experience creating and nurturing customer relationships with a wide variety of clients at different service levels. Our new team member will be able to work independently and liaise with other departments to provide excellent customer experience, as well as perform administrative duties around the office. Steroplast Healthcare is a company that looks after its employees and promotes them through on-the-job training and support. We are looking for a flexible person, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow with us!
- Sales: processing incoming orders, generating quotations, follow up on existing and prospective customer inquiries, phone and email customer interaction and customer recovery.
- CRM: updating customer information on the system, liaising across teams to ensure customer’s needs are being met, inventory management via administrative software, generating return/credit requests.
- Admin: support the sales team on office housekeeping and general clerical work, ad hoc support to the broader Steroplast team.
The skills needed
- Background in administration, business, marketing and/or communication
- Work experience or education in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a high command of the English language.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent telephone manner, with an ability to work under pressure and navigate customer complaints.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
The desired extras
- Strong knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge of medical /healthcare industry
- Confident manner and willingness to learn
- Interest in the healthcare and medical industries is a plus
- Personal values align with the ones of the company
We are a health and medical supplies provider with over 20 years of experience across seven sectors. Our clients prefer the personalised customer service we deliver and appreciate the high quality of the products we provide. We build long lasting relationships with our customers and our partners, we take care of each other. We have a strong link with our community and try to give back any chance we get. With on-site free parking, health benefits and plenty more on offer. We’re looking to build on the successful organisation we have created to date, if you would like to be a part of this and think we’re the right fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Steroplast is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of: their race, gender, disability, nationality, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
The small print
- Position type: Full time, permanent position
- Salary: £18,000 + negotiable based on experience
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm, with 30 minutes lunch break. Casual Fridays 9am – 4.30pm with 30 minute lunch break.
- Holidays: 20 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays and 3 days to cover Christmas Holiday Break.
- Insurance: Private medical insurance after probation period (3 months)
- Westfield Health Scheme for eye tests, glasses, hearing test, etc.
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Training: comprehensive induction, on the job training and career development options.