Steroguard Bio-hazard Kits
Starting at £5.96
Faced with highly infectious, and potentially life-threatening bodily fluids to clean up, you'll need one of these kits for your protection
Watch our 1-minute demo of the bio-hazard kit here
For safe and effective handling, containment, disinfection and disposal of infectious microorganisms contained in bodily fluids
Reducing the exposure to potentially high risk bodily fluids is essential in limiting the spread of infection. Safetly dispose of fluids including blood, vomit, urine, mucus, faeces, semen either in islolation, as well as objects such as needles, syringes, broken glass and knives using our bio-hazard kit. This kit meets all Health & Safety guidelines.
Key Product Features:
- Supplied in a high quality and durable transparent case for ease of identification of the kit contents
- Fully compliant with current HSE standards
- Items for every step of the clean up process and disinfection
- Reducing the exposure to bodily fluids is essential in limiting the spread of infection
- Used throughout hospitals, clinics, dental surgeries, laboratories, first aid personnel in offices, carehomes, schools and veterinary
- Easy to use kit allows staff to safely carry out the procedure with minimal training
- Bio-hazard kits - A choice of 3 or 5 applications
- Bio Clean up pack refill
- Bio Clean up pack includes 1 application
- Bio Clean up pack refill includes 1 application
|Single Bio Kit Contents|
|1 x 50ml Disinfectant spray|
|1 x Biohazard bag|
|1 x Disinfectant wipe|
|1 x Disposable gloves (pair)|
|1 x Polythene apron|
|1 x Scoop and scraper|
|1 x Sachet of super absorbent powder|
Super Absorbent Powder 100g:
Use this powder to pour onto the spillage area - this will immediately take effect and the liquid will begin to solidify.
This makes it much quicker and easier to remove large spillages and allows safe disposal of infectious bodily fluids.
Biohazard kits can be useful when cleaning up bodily fluids in clinics. Check out our blog to find out how biohazard kits can be used to help clean up a veterinary clinic.
|Associated SKUs||BIO2 BIO1-r BIO3 BIO5 8213|