Accoson Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Limpet Model
A lightweight, portable sphygmomanometer, perfect for clinicians looking to aid patients across a variety of environments and settings.
This Accoson Limpet Aneroid Sphygmomanometer can help you meet the requirements of each of your patients, in almost any environment and situation. The Limpet model can be held and inflated with one hand so that the other hand can hold the stethoscope in place when taking a BP reading. Nurses, midwives or doctors who work out in the field are the ideal users for this.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Made in the UK and guaranteed compliance to ISO 81060-1
- Range 0-300mmHg
- Clear white face with a fine pointer which allows for precise indication
- One-handed use, suitable for both left and right hands
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with sofy, anti-microbial cuff
- Safe against 100% overpressure
- Supplied complete with a case for transit