Constructed unlike any restraint in the market
- Made with BioThane® belting, a webbing that is completely encapsulated with plastic.
- Biosafe® restraints can be completely decontaminated and returned into service within minutes.
- Biosafe® restraints can be easily and quickly decontaminated to 98.97% clean.
- Biosafe® restraints are made using a polyurethane coated polyester webbing and assembled with Radio.
- Frequency welding.
- No needles can puncture the coating, no exposed fibres anywhere to absorb blood or other body fluids that frequently contaminate other patient restraints.
- Restraints remain flexible even in extreme cold.
- More resistant to abrasion than traditional nylon restraints.
- Biosafe® restraints save money - less straps to replace - less cleaning time and less money spent.